2018 ICD-10-CM Code Book
$111.25 Save: $37.32 (34%)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
Durable, Easy-to-read Paper
Symbols/Alerts with Z Codes
2018 ICD-10-CM Expert for Providers and Facilities
This is the only ICD-10-CM book designed for coders by coders. Developed for students, certification examinees, and for in-office use, this feature-rich product is the most advanced ICD-10-CM available. And, it’s the only ICD-10-CM developed for AAPC certification examinations.
Update your book to get the new 2018 codes and guidelines, along with information like codes that affect MACRA quality measurements, help guide HCC review, and assure accurate coding for both pro-fee and facility coding. This is AAPC’s official version and is meant to pair with our coding and credential training and testing. Widely hailed for its ease of use, features, accuracy, and affordability, AAPC’s book includes:
NEW FOR ALL CODERS in 2018!
- New for 2018! 2018 Official Guidelines are in all editions to guarantee you have the information you need to make the proper code selections.
- New for 2018! 2018 code updates include new, changed, and deleted codes in all parts of the manual so you can confidently report the latest.
- New for 2018! HCC information displayed as HCC and RxHCC icons make it easier to manage risk.
- New for 2018! Larger font in the Tabular section makes reading easier.
- New for 2018! Yellow highlighted orientation lines in the Index to Diseases and Injuries makes identifying the indentation level of a term easier, adding to code selection precision.
- New for 2018! Highlighted codes designated by CMS as MACRA quality measure-related diagnosis codes.
- New for 2018! Adhesive tabs to help you find the right chapter while you work, study, or taking an examination.
- New for 2018! Online updates and tips you can use at work or take to your examination.
- Symbols/alerts with Z codes identify primary Dx for this code chapter.
- Facility Icons such as MCC, CC, and other icons make facility coding easier.
- Age and Gender icons prevent embarrassing denials.
- Primary Diagnosis indicators ease reporting by showing the first code to report.
- Manifestation codes help identify additional information that will make the claim more payable.
- Detailed Illustrations featuring essential anatomy and terminology clear up confusion.
- Extension Symbols differentiate codes by encounter, recovery stage, or laterality with these extension symbols.
- Spiral Binding allows you to enjoy a book that lays flat for easy-to-use coding and durability.