2018 ICD-10-PCS Book
$111.25 Save: $37.32 (34%)
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
ICD-10-PCS Expert -
Symbols/Alerts with Z Codes
Crosswalk Between CPT and G Codes
Complete ICD-10 Procedural Coding System Code Set
In addition to the entire ICD-10-PCS code set, AAPC's book includes:
- 2018 Section Additions – Includes Section X added at last minute in 2016.
- Complete Official ICD-10-PCS Coding Guidelines - Understand the guidelines, which are key to using this elegant code set properly.
- Complete Set of ICD-10-PCS Codes - Access all tables by general procedure type and use them to identify the procedure codes.
- Color-coding and Symbols for the Medicare Code Edits (MCEs) - Color-coding and symbols give you the extensive coverage of ICD-10 MS-DRG MCEs for procedures including:Combination cluster
- Gender-specific codes
- HAC related procedures
- Limited coverage procedures
- Non-covered procedures
- Non-operating room procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment
- Intuitive Features and Format - Use the handy code tables to build the codes through character value selections reflecting the procedures performed.
- Valuable Resources - Receive additional resources to help guide your code selection and reporting.