2019 ICD-10-PCS Book
$117.95 Save: $38.00 (32%)
ICD-10-PCS Expert -
Symbols/Alerts with Z Codes
Crosswalk Between CPT and G Codes
2019 Official ICD-10-PCS Expert for Hospitals
Powerful codes like the Procedural Coding System need a powerful book like AAPC’s ICD-10-PCS for Hospitals. Developed for day-to-day facility coders, students, and examinees, ICD-10-PCS Expert for Hospitals helps make the assembling of PCS codes logical and worry-free thanks to the AAPC difference.
Intuitive and color-coded, this affordable code book has the features and accuracy to make your work and study easy and meaningful.
AAPC's difference means these features:
- New for 2019!- 2019 Official Guidelines help you understand this expanding and detailed coding system.
- New for 2019! -2019 new, changed, and deleted code tables help your work reach its goal.
- New for 2019! - Get expanded online updates and tips to help you at the office and during the examination.
- New for 2019! Tabs – No more digging when you can just flip to the section you need.
- Complete set of ICD-10-PCS Codes – Guaranteed access to all code tables required.
- Medicare Code Edits Symbols- Identify gender edits and edits for limited coverage, noncovered procedures, hospitals acquired conditions (HAC) associated procedures, combination clusters, and non-OR procedures affecting MS-DRG assignment.
- Intuitive Features and Format – Conveniently make more than 100,000 codes from the easy-to-understand tables inside.
- Yellow Highlighted Orientation Lines - Your map to indentations in the Index to Diseases and Injuries.
- In-depth Illustrations – Know where in the body these procedures are being performed.