Grow your practice and improve your patient outcomes with a thriving telemedicine program.
Telehealth and telemedicine services are growing rapidly—and with growth comes evolving guidelines and regulations. Meeting compliance and coding protocols can be daunting, but it doesn’t have to be.
Trust the experts at AAPC to leverage the advantages of telehealth and build your practice’s volume. The Telemedicine & Telehealth Reference Guide will put you on the path to reimbursement, walking you through covered services, new code options, proper modifier use, conditions of payment, security protocols, and more.
This end-to-end resource takes the guess work out of best practices and Federal regulations governing virtual care. Nail down the ABCs of telemedicine and discover how to put them to work for you.
Give your patients the care options they expect with a vital telemedicine program:
- Navigate the Ins and Outs of Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Discover Best Practices for Billing Telehealth Services
- Nail Down Where Telehealth Services Can Take Place and Who Can Perform Them
- Tackle HIPAA and Compliance Issues for Telemedicine and Telehealth
- Get to Know the Basics on Telehealth Reimbursement
- Ace Accurate Coding for Telemedicine and Telehealth with Practical Examples
- Learn How to Modify the Modifiers for Telehealth Services
- Get Up to Speed on Credentials and Privileges
- Power Up Your Claim Submittals for Services Furnished Via Telehealth
- Gain Tips for Managing the Rapidly Changing Telehealth Technology
- Capitalize on New Telemedicine Options from CMS
- Glossary of Telemedicine and Telehealth Terminology
- And much more!
In the current marketplace, a thriving telehealth/telemedicine program is critical to remaining competitive. Optimize your telemedicine options today with the Telemedicine & Telehealth Reference Guide.
Work from anywhere! eBooks can be accessed from devices including desktops, laptops, smart phones and tablets. Carry your favorite coding books, specialty guides, and reference guides with you wherever you go.
Some of the key features of AAPC eBooks are:
- Create and update Digital Flashcards
- Highlight important lines and save custom notes
- Share notes with other users
- Use the search bar to find anything you need
- Access your eBooks from any of your devices
- Bookmark pages to easily find your favorites
- eBooks can be accessed online or offline
Note: Purchased eBooks may not be printed and are non-refundable.