CDEO® Study Guide
AAPC's CDEO® Certification Study guide is specifically designed to help individuals prepare for the CDEO® exam. Ten chapters will guide you through provider communication and compliance, clinical conditions and diagnosis coding, documentation requirements associated with E/M services and CPT coding. This study guide covers each section found on the exam, plus it will provide you with testing tips for taking AAPC’s CDEO® exam. If you have coding or auditing experience or have successfully completed documentation training, this study guide will optimize your exam preparation.
This study guide is not an introduction to clinical documentation, but a review of documentation concepts.
- Practical Examples
- Testing Techniques for CDEO® exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CDEO® certification exam
- Each chapter includes ten review questions geared to test important coding concepts
- Study guide written by same task force who wrote the CDEO® exam
- Practice exam with 50 multiple choice questions with answers and rationales
AAPC's CDEO® Online Practice Exams highly recommended to supplement this study guide. These online practice exams will add an additional 60 multiple choice questions and 10 fill-in-the-blank coding cases to your preparation.
Add to Cart