CPB™ Study Guide
AAPC's CPB™ Certification Study guide is specifically designed to help individuals prepare for the CPB™ exam. The CPB™ study guide contains fourteen chapters to review each section of the CPB™ exam in detail and provides practical examples, sample questions, and test taking techniques. Topics include healthcare regulations pertinent to medical billing; insurance modules and consumer driven health plans; the patient registration process and data capture; the basics of ICD-10-CM, CPT®, and HCPCS coding; medical necessity; medical claim forms and the billing process; accounts receivable and the collection process; and detail on government carriers, common commercial carriers, and workers’ compensation. If you have billing experience or have successfully completed medical billing training, this study guide will optimize exam preparation.
The study guide is not an introduction to billing but a review of billing concepts.
- Practical Examples
- Testing Techniques for CPB™ exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CPB™ certification exam
- Each chapter includes ten review questions geared to test important concepts
- Study guide written by same task force who wrote the CPB™ exam
- 50 question practice test, including cases, with answers and rationales
AAPC's CPB™ Online Practice Exams are highly recommended to supplement this study guide. These online practice exams will add an additional 150 questions to your preparation.
Add to Cart