Official CPC® Certification Study Guide
AAPC's Official CPC® Certification Study guide is specifically designed to help individuals prepare for the CPC® exam. Twenty chapters will guide you through a review of anatomy and terminology, ICD-10, HCPCS, and CPT® coding for each body system, E/M coding, anesthesia, radiology, pathology/laboratory and appropriate use of modifiers. This covers all the content sections found on the exam and will also provide you with testing tips for taking the AAPC's CPC® exam.
The study guide is not an introduction to coding but a review of coding concepts.
- Anatomy and Medical Terminology Review
- Practical Examples
- Testing Techniques for CPC® exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CPC® certification exam
- Each chapter includes ten review questions geared to test important coding concepts
- Study guide written by same task force who wrote the CPC® exam
- 200+ Test your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
AAPC's CPC® Online Practice Exams supplement this study guide with an additional 150 questions and are highly recommended.
Disclaimer:- Unlimited exam attempts available with the purchase of select CPC training packages. Valid for one year. Available for US members only. Cancellation fees apply. Scheduling is based on seat availability.
Add to Cart