Official CPC® Certification Study Guide
AAPC's Official CPC® Certification Study Guide is designed to help you prepare for the CPC exam. Twenty chapters will provide you with a thorough review of anatomy and medical terminology, ICD-10-CM, HCPCS Level II, and CPT® coding, as well as appropriate use of modifiers.
Get the advantage as our experts reinforce your training, walking you through key concepts and proper code applications for each body system, as well as E/M coding, anesthesia, radiology, and pathology/laboratory. The CPC® Certification Study Guide covers all content sections you’ll encounter on the CPC exam, in addition to providing you with helpful testing tips.
Note: This certification exam study guide was developed to help coders and other medical professionals prepare for the certified professional coder exam. It is not an introduction to coding but a review of professional fee coding concepts.
- Anatomy and medical terminology review
- Practical examples
- Testing techniques for CPC exam
- Questions designed to simulate the CPC certification exam
- Each chapter includes 10 review questions geared to test important coding concepts
- Study guide written by same task force that wrote the CPC exam
- 200+ Test Your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
AAPC's CPC Online Practice Exams supplement this study guide with an additional 150 questions and are highly recommended.
Add to Cart