AAPC’s CPCO™ certification study guide is specifically designed to help individuals prepare for the CPCO™ exam. Twelve chapters will cover all the exam sections: a history of compliance, OIG compliance program guidance, HIPAA, EMTALA, CLIA, OSHA, and other key enforcement laws. Test taking techniques are also included to optimize exam preparation.
- History of compliance in the United States
- OIG Compliance Program Guidance
- Key enforcement laws including human resources
- Practical examples
- Testing techniques for CPCO™ exam
- Questions designed to mimic the CPCO™ certification exam
- Review questions geared to test important concepts for each chapter
- 90+ questions with answers and rationales
AAPC’s CPCO™ Online Practice Exam is highly recommended to supplement this study guide. This online practice exam will add 50 questions to your preparation.