COPC Certification Study Guide
The COPC study guide offers a comprehensive review of ophthalmology coding in preparation for the COPC exam. It covers all topics tested in the actual exam and is filled with practical examples; including operative notes for surgical coding and an E/M chapter with examples that are specialty specific, using 1995 and 1997 CMS Documentation Guidelines. Also included is a 35-question Test Your Knowledge exam with answers and rationales.
- Practical examples
- Testing techniques for the COPC exam
- Questions designed to mimic the COPC certification exam
- Written by the same people who wrote the COPC exam
- 35 Test Your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
- Answer key includes dissection of note for further clarification of proper coding.