The CRHC™ Study Guide provides you with a review of evaluation and management coding in preparation for the CRHC exam. It covers all topics tested in the certification exam and is filled with practical examples — including an E/M chapter with specialty-specific examples using 2021, 1995 and 1997 Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) documentation guidelines. The CRHC Study Guide also includes a 35-question Test Your Knowledge exam with answers and rationales.
- Practical examples
- Testing techniques for the CRHC exam
- Questions designed to simulate the CRHC certification exam
- Written by the same people who wrote the CRHC exam
- 35 Test Your Knowledge questions with answers and rationales
- Answer key includes dissection of note for clarification of proper coding