Documentation and coding are the most critical elements to both practice revenue and compliance. At a minimum, your practice may be losing revenue due to improper coding or documentation. Worse, you may be exposing your practice to tremendous compliance and financial risk. During this 4-hour workshop, we’ll share lessons learned after more than 75,000 nationwide audits conducted through AAPC Physician Services.
- Find out how your practice compares against 75,000 nationwide audits
- Learn the top 20 most common documentation and coding mistakes – and how to avoid them
- Discover key strategies for improving documentation and coding compliance
- Determine the most common EMR pitfalls and how to mitigate them
- Understand expert tips on how to conduct advanced internal audits
- Learn the secrets to deal with grey areas within the ‘95 E/M coding guidelines
- Bonus: Receive a complimentary audit checklist tool to ensure the most effective audit possible
Whether you do audits for your practice or for someone else, the information shared in this workshop is crucial to your success.
Brought to you by:
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.
About The Author
Angela has more than 25 years of experience with healthcare providers. As a consultant, she has offered provider and staff support associated with EMR implementation. She provides reviews of CPT®, ICD-9-CM, medical record documentation, billing, and compliance issues. She is the current AAPCCA Board of Directors chair and is a past president of the AAPC of Kansas City chapter.