ICD-10 What You Need to Know - NOW!
Broadcast: Nov 19, 2011 at 8:30AM
Presentation Length: 4 Hours
On Demand available: Nov 19, 2011 at 12:30PM MDT *(Post-Event Recording)
Author: Kimberly Reid, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CEDC, CEMC, COPC
While some organizations and individuals are on track with ICD-10 preparation, many health care professionals are still uncertain about the impact of this monumental undertaking, what should be happening now in order to prepare for the change, and what their role is. This special workshop will address ICD-10 implementation, key steps for preparing, ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS code-set structures, documentation changes, and how your knowledge of A&P and disease processes will affect your ability to effectively interpret medical records and assign codes.
This Workshop Will Help You:
- Understand the true impact of ICD-10 in a physician’s practice
- Identify how the codes will change
- Recognize how documentation must change
- See why your understanding of disease processes, anatomy, and pathophysiology will REALLY be tested
- Clarify what you can do to prepare – NOW!
Register to Access this On Demand Event
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Includes electronic workbook, downloadable mp3, ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to pause, rewind, etc.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.