2020 Roadmap for Understanding Behavioral Health Audits
February 26, 2020 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
As more Behavioral Health and Psychiatry practices are coming under a microscope for 2020, this webinar will cover guidelines and best practices for passing an audit. We will review most problematic areas of documentation and EMR traps that can lead to inaccurate coding on claims. We will also learn how to properly merge documentation and coding to avoid any potential takebacks or recoupments.
Why is this topic important?
As the volume of audits rise in the US, it is important that Behavioral Health and Psychiatry practices protect themselves with proper guidelines for documentation and coding to pass any audit.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Behavioral Health and Psychiatry providers, office staff, billing staff, compliance staff, medical records staff
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will learn best practices and guidelines on how to successfully pass an audit by learning proper documentation and coding rules.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Jamie has over 22 years of experience in the medical field, including Behavioral Health and Psychiatry, Compliance and Auditing, HEIDS, CMS guidelines, as well as being certified by the AAPC.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.75 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person