Behavioral Health Documentation and Coding: Ways to Avoid Costly Errors With Rise in Services Due to the Pandemic
August 11, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the nation has experienced a rise in the request for Behavioral Health services, both in person and via telehealth. This webinar will address proper documentation and coding for Behavioral Health services and way to avoid costly errors with the rise in request for services.
Why is this topic important?
Accurate documentation and coding for Behavioral Health services is essential to proper reimbursement and avoidance of any recoups or paybacks. This is even more important as Behavioral Health providers see a rise in request for services due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who would benefit from this topic?
All Behavioral Health practitioners, office managers and staff, and Quality/Risk Management staff
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will learn proper documentation and coding for Behavioral Health Services, including common mistakes that results in costly errors with reimbursement and recoups from insurance plans and CMS.
Two ways to register for this event
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person