EKGs: What Do All of Those Squiggly Lines Mean?
April 01, 2020 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Join us for an in-depth look of what an Electrocardiogram tells us, beginning with heart anatomy and electrophysiology, actual tracings and their interpretations, code assignments for specific EKG anomalies and hands-on case studies.
Why is this topic important?
This topic is important to coders so they understand the terminology and condition that would incur the use of an EKG.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Those benefiting from this webinar are coders, clinicians, office managers, and billers.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
New skills the attendee will take away from this webinar are a clearer understand of anatomy and terminology and how specific conditions will change an EKG.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Linda is an expert on this topic due to her experience as a hospital based EMT who routinely took and superficially interpreted EKGs both in the ED and in the field for physicians.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.25 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person