September 28, 2022 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
This webinar is for those who have ever had a coding question related to orthopedic surgery but were afraid to ask. Many inquiries are received, and this webinar will take a look at the questions received, review the scenarios, and discuss the suggested coding. We will also share suggestions on the reference material that can be used to find the answers to many coding questions.
Why is this topic important?
This webinar is important because anyone involved in coding orthopedic surgery will get valuable information on the what is currently trending in orthopedics and what the answers are to common questions received.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anyone coding or involved in the revenue cycle of an orthopedic practice to include coders, billers, physicians, qualified healthcare professionals, surgery schedulers, prior-authorization specialists, managers, supervisors, administrators, claims adjusters, and case managers.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Attendees will get the answers to many questions asked in orthopedic surgery coding and will get new ideas in what information is available to assist in finding the answers.
Two ways to register for this event
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page