FQHC Basic Billing Requirements
Learn more about this event
During this training we will review the Medicare G codes and qualifying codes/services for FQHC billing. We will also discuss multiple visits on the same day; new patient versus established patient and discuss which services go on which claim for Medicare.
Why is this topic important?
To ensure the FQHCs understand the basics of Medicare billing/coding.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
They will understand the which codes are considered qualifying (i.e., payable), when 2 visits can be billed and reimbursed on the same day and which services are billed on the UB versus the 1500.
What is the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
Shellie works with FQHCs all over the country helping them with coding, billing and operations. I also am a speaker for NACHC and several PCA’s across the county.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 98.48 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page