Landing a Job in the Healthcare Revenue Cycle
Learn more about this event
In this session we will cover networking and social media presence. How to utilize current social media platforms to build a robust network. Experienced and inexperienced resume building, interview skills. Do’s and Don’ts for interviewing. Common misconceptions about the current trends in the job market.
Why is this topic important?
These topics are critical for searching and finding the best job to match your skill set. If you're new to this field, this session is invaluable.
Who would benefit from this topic?
This session is geared towards anyone looking to obtain work or change their current employment situation.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will leave with Social media skills, resume skills, interview skills, networking skills and a clear idea about the current job market in our chosen field.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 98.57 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person