Mental Health and the Opioid Crisis: What Do We Code?
October 16, 2019 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
In this webinar, we will concentrate specifically on substance abuse categories. We will delve into documentation requirements of top diagnoses and how the coding guideline “with” can affect the Principal/first listed diagnosis. Join us to learn what every coder should know about mental health & the opioid crisis.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.53 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page