Ophthalmology Updates and Coding Tips
February 08, 2017 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
This presentation will educate attendees on policy changes, coding updates, and coding tips for top issues effecting ophthalmology.
Why is this topic important?
Billing for ophthalmology has become increasingly difficult with many evolving payer requirements and policies. Staying ahead of the top coding and billing trends can be difficult.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Medical Coders and Medical Billers
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
Proper reimbursement is essential for practices. Capturing all of the required data for future payment models is necessary for financial health.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
How to code and bill for top issues in ophthalmology.
Why are you the expert on this topic?
I work day-to-day in Ophthalmology practices, helping them transform their practices and meet the tough demands through strategy and resources.
Attendees will learn:
- 2017 coding updates
- Coding tips for ophthalmology issues
- How to strategically work with physicians to capture information needed for medical policy
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 95.40 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person