Pearls and Pitfalls of Urological Coding for 2019
Learn more about this event
2019 has brought several coding changes for urology. New E/M documentation changes and new CPT® codes for prostatic and stone surgery are a few new items. This webinar will provide attendees with this new information. Knowledge of this new coding material is central for correct coding and avoidance of loss of revenue. Didactic instructions and clinical scenarios will be used to clarify these new 2019 coding changes. Several coding clinical scenarios, old and new, will also be presented.
Why is this topic important?
New materials for correct coding will be presented and reviewed for proper use.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Urologists, non physician providers in urology, coders and billers and other office staff members wishing to increase their coding knowledge for 2019.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
New coding for the prostatic transurethral Rezum procedure, percutaneous nephrostolithotomy, PCNL, changes in E/M coding and documentation to decrease physician burdens when performing these services, and use of relatively new modifiers in coding for the treatmen of urological stone disease.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Dr. Ferragamo has been a urologist in the field for over 40 years and spent many years as office manger and coding consultant for a 7 person urology practice in New York. He is the consulting editor for "Urology Coding Alert," a monthly news letter devoted to urology coding and reimbursements for over 12 years, and a urology coding consultant for many offices and academic programs such as the Lahey Clinic, Fox Chase Cancer Center, New York University, Bellveu urology department, Indiana University urology, Mount Sinai Urology, New York City to name a few. He has presented over 300 lectures and webinars on urology coding and reimbursements throughout the United States.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 94.13 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person