Reading and Understanding an Anesthesia Record
November 14, 2018 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
This presentation is intended to provide coding and billing information for anesthesia billing and how to read the anesthesia record, so you can bill the services correctly.
Why is this topic important?
Without knowing how anesthesia works and the ability to read the record you can not code or bill for it correctly.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anyone coding or billing for anesthesia or those who want to start doing so.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
It will help the individual understand how anesthesia actually works and how to read the anesthesia record so they can be sure they are billing and coding the services correctly.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
They will be able to read an anesthesia record and understand what all the little x's and o's and lines mean and how it all is needed to code or bill the service correctly.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Judy Wilson has over 35 years of coding and billing in anesthesia.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 95.14 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person