Transitional Care: Starting with the Basics and Building a Successful Model
March 08, 2017 11:00am MT
Presented by Heather Greene & Marianne Durling
Learn more about this event
Are you considering setting up a Transitional Care Program? In this webinar we will review the Medicare guidance and regulations for Transitional Care. We will also walk through a successful implementation and continued use case study. Attendees will gain an understanding of Medicare guidelines and regulations for Transitional care. We will also review case studies of a successful transitional care team as well as discuss pitfalls and solutions.
Why is this topic important?
It is important to understand the basics when setting up or coding for services .
Who would benefit from this topic?
Practice Administrators/Administration, Coders, Billers, Physicians.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
It is importnat to know Medicare coding requirements to maintain compliance.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Attendees should come away having a basic understanding of Transitional Care.
Why are you the expert on this topic?
I have 20 years experience in healthcare, including coding, auditing, quality and process improvement.
Attendees will learn:
1. The definition of Transitional Care
2. Why Transitional Care services are needed
3. TCM Codes and billing guidance
- Why Transitional Care
- TCM Overview
- TCM Model Case Study
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.52 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person