Understanding Local Coverage Determination (LCD)
September 01, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The purpose of webinar is to provide an overview of an LCD process. The presenter will cover how to request new LCD, reconsideration of an LCD and how to verify an
existing LCD through the website.
Why is this topic important?
LCD are decisions made by Medicare and their administrative contractors that provide coverage information and determine whether services are reasonable and necessary on certain services offered by participating providers.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Collectors, billers, coder and medical providers.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
-How to look up an LCD for Medicare denials
-How to request and revise an LCD.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 76.13 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person