White Coats in Wonderland - Defogging the Business of Healthcare
Join us as we discuss the challenges physicians face in today’s complex healthcare system.
Learn more about this event
The ambiguity around today's complex healthcare regulations makes it difficult to identify true thought leadership and innovation from wasted time and money. To find a better way, we must first clear away the fog by identifying the problems that are scaring physicians away from their profession. If you work with physicians, this information will provide you with valuable insights to help you to communicate more confidently with them. If you are a physician, these facts will help you articulate changes in your profession that can potentially harm patient care. If you are a United States patient this paper provides the “Cliff’s Notes” version of regulations that will affect your future access to physicians.
• Learn the 5 Things Every Practice Should be doing Right Now to Protect Clinical Care and Revenue
• Gain actionable insights to today’s most critical healthcare topics:
- Regulations That Do Not Improve Patient Care
- Disincentives to Physician Autonomy, Innovation, & Necessary Risk-Taking
- Devaluation of the Work Provided By a Physician
• If you work with physicians, this information will provide you with valuable insights to communicate more effectively with physicians and other stakeholders.
- Learn government incentives used with physicians and why they don’t work
- Confidently discuss key industry regulations
- Discover the hidden definition of “Quality” in Healthcare
• If you are a physician, these facts will help you articulate changes in your profession that can potentially harm patient care.
- Learn why you are the collateral damage of today’s regulations
- Combat today’s most challenging issues with actionable information
- Learn the Five things your practice should do to help you
• If you are a United States patient, this paper provides the “Cliff’s Notes” version of today’s healthcare regulations.
- Gain an essential understanding of reforms in Healthcare
- Draw your own informed opinions instead of relying on media bias
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 95.46 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person