2018 CPT® Coding Updates
- Dates: On-demand
- Location: Virtual (online)
- Presentation Length:
- Authors: Raemarie Jimenez
Presenter: Lynn Anderanin
- Corporate Members:
Preparing for 350+ code updates is more than just learning what has changed. You need to recognize why they've changed, how to apply the new codes, and what should be documented to support them. Our half-day, interactive workshop will provide personalized, in-depth instruction with hands-on application of the coming code and guideline changes.
- Learn how to apply the updates to common coding cases (hands-on exercises with expert presenters
- Understand the ICD-10 coding concepts to support the new CPT® codes
- Identify potential coding mistakes that will impact revenue as a result of these changes
- Get your office compliant ahead of the transition
- Review rationales for all major changes; understand the "what" and the "why"
- Prepare your provider for compliant documentation
- Receive an in-depth code change manual that explains the changes
Register Today! Select a date below:
About The Author
Raemarie Jimenez, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CANPC, CRHC
Raemarie Jimenez has 15 years of experience in the health care industry. She has worked as a billing and coding manager and medical assistant and currently manages the clinical development of the AAPC’s exams program. She served as national externship director for the AAPC’s Xtern program and as advertising coordinator. Prior to joining the AAPC, she spent many years at ConCorde Career Institute, Fla., where she served in several roles, including as an instructor for the coding and medical assistant programs. Raemarie received her Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology from Florida Atlantic University.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.