• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • We’re introducing new features and a new look to make the forums easier to use and more valuable to you. See what's new and let us know what you think!

CPC - Medical Coder

Best answers
Dear Employer,
Hello,
I am a CPC with 3+yrs experience in ASC, Inpatient & Physician coding in India for US based company. I had recently relocated to Michigan area and I am seeking employment opportunities for a position of Medical Coder as a full time/part time/in house or preferably working from home.

My medical background as a Physical Therapist gives me command over the medical aspects in coding ensuring accurate assignments of DRG/ICD-9-CM, CPT, HCPCS codes according to documentation with 97% accuracy.

For resume and further information please E-mail me at: shivaniraina17@gmail.com:)

I would like the opportunity to put my experience to work for you.
I am looking forward to hear from you soon.

Shivani Raina Bhalla
CPC