Anatomy and Pathophysiology Series; The Nervous System
Nervous system anatomy and pathophysiology can make you twitchy. Learn the system’s basics for all types of coding from AMA author.
Learn more about this event
A good understanding of the terminology, anatomy, and pathophysiology of the nervous system is essential to good procedural or diagnostic coding. Sharpen your skills with the author of the AMA's new publication, Netter's Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding.
About The Author
Sheri Poe Bernard, COC, CPC, CPC-I
Sheri Poe Bernard, CPC, COC, CPC-I, CCS-P, has developed education, training, and referential medical coding and reimbursement products for 20 years. She is the author of the AMA's 2015 publication, Netter's Atlas of Surgical Anatomy for CPT Coding. She previously was vice president of clinical coding content at AAPC. Prior to joining AAPC as an employee, she served on its National Advisory Board for eight years and on the executive team of that board for four years. For 15 years she created clinical coding products at Optum360 (Ingenix), where she developed a love for the International Classification of Disease. She is a frequent national speaker on topics involving CPT, ICD-9-CM, ICD-10-CM, and risk adjustment coding.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 98.36 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page