HEDIS® for Mental Health and Psychiatry
Learn more about this event
In this webinar, we will review HEDIS® measures for Mental Health and Psychiatry. The webinar will cover measures for both child/adolescent and adults. We will also learn the importance of reporting HEDIS® measures and quality of care.
*HEDIS® is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.07 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page