Advanced E/M Coding for EHRs
Broadcast: May 17, 2013 at 8:30AM
On Demand Availability: May 17, 2013
Welcome message from Dr. Stephen Levinson, MD
The introduction of electronic health records (EHRs) has introduced significant challenges to compliant E/M documentation and coding. The “over-billing” consequences of these coding discrepancies are now in the public spotlight with the U.S. Attorney General, Secretary of Health and Human Services, OIG, and Congressional Committees threatening incentive funding and aggressively targeting non-compliant practices and facilities.
This 4-hour workshop created by Stephen Levinson, MD, a nationally renowned expert in compliant EHR documentation and coding, provides coders and auditors a dynamic interactive forum to analyze the most commonly missed and misinterpreted E/M elements commonly encountered in electronic record designs and dramatically improve their E/M coding.
- 4-hour interactive workshop (attend live in your city, then access on-demand)
- Dramatically improve your advanced E/M coding skills
- Learn the most common E/M obstacles challenging coders and physicians
- Analyze the design limitations of EHR and E/M methodology
- Receive an innovative coding tool to address documentation issues and educate clinicians and administrators on compliant use EHRs
- Get tips on helping compliance officers and physicians to achieve compliant documentation and coding
- BONUS: Receive a complimentary color-coded E/M coding and audit tool that is comprehensive, easy-to-use, and effective for physician education with electronic medical records.
Register to Access this On Demand Event
- Get access to the author-recorded webinar broadcast
- Includes electronic workbook, downloadable mp3, ipod/iphone video, and presentation slides
- Learn at your own pace with the ability to pause, rewind, etc.
*On demand and virtual workshops are for single person use only and may not be rebroadcast,
retransmitted, shared or disseminated. A computer with a high speed Internet connection
and speakers (or headphones) is recommended to connect to the event.