The expert guidance in ICD-10-CM Coding Clinic helps coders, auditors, and insurers select the correct ICD-10 code every time. Incorrect diagnosis code usage can result in insurer requests for paybacks. With ICD-10-CM Coding Clinic, you'll have the expert insight to protect provider payments, educate providers and insurers, and accurately pay claims.
ICD-10 Coding Clinic is the ICD-10 code set’s official, authoritative reference published quarterly by the American Hospital Association (AHA) Central Office. With ICD-10 Coding Clinic Connector, look up a code and get associated articles from the quarterly ICD-10-CM Coding Clinics from 1999 to present.
This Add-On includes:
- Official coding advice and official coding guidelines
- Correct code assignments for new technologies and newly identified diseases articles and topics which will offer practical information and improve data quality
- A foot up on ICD-10 guidelines with early clarifications on ICD-10 terms and concepts
- A conduit for the dissemination of coding changes and/or corrections to hospitals and other parties
* Available with Complete Coder and Pro Fee Coder
CPT® is a registered trademark of the American Medical Association