3rd time is a charm.

Best answers
Good morning well yesterday i have taken my CPC exam for the third time. I felt very positive going into exam. Studying and did tutoring video on youtube. This time was a little different because it was a year from last exam i scored a 65 and first exam i scored a 69. Ouch so close. I really hope this time i got it.
Crystal

Munzueta

Guru
Best answers
Just practice with everything in general, medical term, anatomy, each section of the CPT, ICD-10 guidelines, compliance.

There is a lot of material on youtube, definitely keep going over that, google can help as well, and just dont panic! It's just an exam after all and all the answers are there with you.

Wish you luck!

MMYARBER

New
Best answers
Just practice with everything in general, medical term, anatomy, each section of the CPT, ICD-10 guidelines, compliance.

There is a lot of material on youtube, definitely keep going over that, google can help as well, and just dont panic! It's just an exam after all and all the answers are there with you.

Wish you luck!
My test is coming up in a few weeks. Can you please tell me a good youtuber to review?

Thank you