Cpc exam results

Best answers
I'm still waiting for my results and I've read that under that tab membership it should say exam results but, that choice is not under my membership tab so, What do I do? Do you have to be a member to even see your results? I have a member #

Best answers
I took my CPC exam on 8/21 and so far the status has said "in transit to AAPC" and today it finally changed to "received"... How long did it take to get your results once AAPC received your test??? I'm dying to know my results over here!!!!
I took my exam on Saturday and I just found out today (Thursday) that I passed!!!!!

Pathos

True Blue
Best answers
The practice tests gives you the format of the exam (Multiple Choice), and prepares you for the exam while giving you a reasonable gauge on how you might do during testing. If you perform well in the Practice Tests, then you are likely to perform well on the exam as well. I would recommend them along with the Study Guide as well. AAPC sometimes do a sale bundle that includes the exam, practice exams and study guide, which I usually get when preparing for an AAPC exam.

Good luck!

ktazzy01

New
Best answers
Congratulations! I'm scheduled to take mine this Saturday 11/2/19.......I'm nervous! I have been taking ALL the AAPC practice exams over and over again for practice. Again just nervous about what will be on the actual exam :(

ktazzy01

New
Best answers
Seriously! Like I said I took mine on 11/2 and it changed from scheduled to "in transit" on Sunday........GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOO!!!!

ktazzy01

New
Best answers
I took my test on 11/2/19 and it still shows "in transit" :cry: When you were tracking your test results did you see it go through all "the stages" ?

ktazzy01

New
Best answers
I took my CPC exam on 11/2/19 and found out I passed on 11/12/19!!!! Does anyone happen to know how long it takes to revive your certificate?? I’m soooo excited! This was my 1st time taking it!

Best answers
I just took my CPC Exam yesterday now the waiting game. I took 3 practice Test before- all 50 questions each- 1 from APPC 1 free one from an app called CPC Mock- I and the last from CCO.us. I tried to finish all before 2 hrs to prepare myself in speed. That’s key- on the exam I finished 15 mins before the 5hrs & 40 mins

ktazzy01

New
Best answers
I took mine on 11/2/19 and found out my results on 11/12/19, waiting was the worst. I too also took the practice exams from the AAPC website and was typically finishing each 50 question exam in about 1- 1 1/2 hours. So when I took the actual exam I was better relaxed and actually reading each question thoroughly 😉. GOOD LUCK!!!!! Now I’m just waiting for my certificate!

sls314

Contributor
Best answers
I took my exam on 12/7/19. Does anyone know how long it will take to receive the scores?
You will most likely have your result by Friday, but it does depend on what day they are received as well.

You'll see the status changes on your exam tracker - it should go from "in transit" to "received." From the day it's received, you will most likely have your results available the next day.