Free CEU

jag.cpc

New
Best answers
I need to submit 36 CEUs. I'am taking ceu in mln website which is approved by AAPC.But it seems to be low CEU .for example if i take one survey i will get 0.1 CEU which means i must take no of surveys afterthat i can get as much as i want.Could you tell me anyother free CEU websites

CodingKing

True Blue
Best answers
You can also get free CEU's with CMS that are approved by AAPC.
Correct. That's the .5 CEU for MLN.

Are you on the CMS website? You'll want to look at the "approved" list of modules for AAPC. The actual values for AAPC are listed next to their title.
I thought all of the ones from CMS were worth .5? Id be interested in them if they gave one of more.

Last edited:

jag.cpc

New
Best answers
Ceu

I completed my free CEU on aapc wesite.I don't have to take CEU in this website.Where can i get a free CEU

jag.cpc

New
Best answers
Ceu medicare

hi,

I have taken quiz for CEU in CMS medicare website.But it the quiz meets only 0.1 CEU's .Could you clarify on that? I'm so confused.

ch81059

Networker
Best answers
Free CEU CMS

hi,

I have taken quiz for CEU in CMS medicare website.But it the quiz meets only 0.1 CEU's .Could you clarify on that? I'm so confused.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't want to waste my time if I only get 0.1 CEU's as they are rather lengthy and I need 7 more.

ch81059

Networker
Best answers
If you go to the following link and go down to where it says American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) it lists all of the courses that AAPC allows CEU's on. For example, it has that the webinar "2015 Medicare Part C and Part D Data Validation Reporting Requirements (January 2015) (115 minutes)" allows 2 AAPC CEU's. Even though the IACET only allows 0.1 CEU's. I hope that helps.

https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Ed...MLNEdWebGuide/Downloads/CertACCME-Awarded.pdf

ch81059

Networker
Best answers
Also, when you enter in the index# provideded on that sheet into your CEU tracker it shows total earned as 1.0.

shaaan33

New
Best answers
Unable to find the AAPC index # listed for CEU in CMS or /MLN network

If you go to the following link and go down to where it says American Association of Professional Coders (AAPC) it lists all of the courses that AAPC allows CEU's on. For example, it has that the webinar "2015 Medicare Part C and Part D Data Validation Reporting Requirements (January 2015) (115 minutes)" allows 2 AAPC CEU's. Even though the IACET only allows 0.1 CEU's. I hope that helps.

https://www.cms.gov/Outreach-and-Ed...MLNEdWebGuide/Downloads/CertACCME-Awarded.pdf
This information is great, but I couldnt find any of these index # on both the sites. Any suggestions on finding these CEU courses? Step-by-step is highly appreciated.

-- Thanks,
Sha

Best answers
Hi I have a question Do I still need to complete the required CEUs by AAPC even if I haven't passed my certification exam yet?
If you currently do not hold any credentials with AAPC, there are no CEUs due that will have to be submitted. Whatever credentials you do hold, the CEUs due to retain the certification will be noted under your account. Once you are certified, your CEU tracker will update you with the total CEUs due and their due date; the amount will be prorated from your two-anniversary of your membership start date (and every two years thereafter). You can check the amount under Education -> My Continuing Education -> CEU Tracker after you log in to your account, or you can call AAPC for clarification. Better safe than sorry! :)

n0043174

New
Best answers
Cms ceu

Where do I go on the CMS website to find AAPC accepted cues? I found a list but do not know how to locate the actual courses. Thank you.

daedolos

Expert
Best answers
Just go to Navicure and Supercoder. Those two sites together will give you over 60 CEUs free per year.

Peace
@_*
Good luck

Best answers
need free cue's

Hi every one,

Anyone could tell me where we can get free cue's other than those available in AAPC webiste.?

Thanks in advance.