Medicare Fee for Service - Depression Screening
September 22, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
This webinar is an outline of the Medicare Depression Screening Benefit. This service provides payment to appropriate specialties to screen their patients for depression. Depression affects many patients. We will provide the requirements for Medicare payment.
Why is this topic timely/important?
Depression affects many Medicare patients for many reasons. Patient may be dealing with health issues. There could have been a loss of loved ones. Many patients who attempt suicide have seen their doctor within the month before their attempt.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Physicians and practitioner practicing in a primary care setting. Coders, billers, compliance officers for those physicians and practitioners.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Understand the benefit. Understand documentation requirements. Understand how to bill Medicare for the service.
What is the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
Ellen is with the Provider Outreach & Education department of a Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC).
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 98.15 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person