Preventing Embezzlement in your Practice
January 18, 2017 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
A 2009 study by the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) found that 83% of the 945 practices surveyed had been the victim of embezzlement at some point. Your facility may be facing embezzlement and you may not know it. Find out if this be happening in your practice.
Why is this topic important?
Embezzlement affects the entire practice, not just the provider. Embezzlement is a real issue!
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anyone in practice management or looking towards practice management, or anyone who handling money within the practice.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
In this presentation, we will discuss safeguards to implement and teach you what warning signs to look for.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Ways to prevent embezzlement and protect the practice.
Why are you the expert on this topic?
I operate a medical billing & consulting practice. An important part of practice management is accounting side. I have conducted many audits, financial as well as medical charts. I enjoy looking for the “smoking gun” and am especially pleased when everything balances.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 95.44 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person