Developing a Compliance Plan for your Practice you can be Comfortable With
Compliance is the biggest risk area for physician practices. Learn the reason why there’s an increased risk and the benefits a compliance plan can bring to your practice. Learn how to create a culture of compliance while better managing risk and encouraging innovation. Make a compliance plan into a benefit versus a burden.
You Will Learn:
- The 7 core elements of a “living compliance plan”
- How to modify and expand it to your practice’s unique risks and culture
- Who’s responsible for creating and administering your plan
There are two ways to register for this event:
- Entire office can attend*
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any
other event materials
- Earn up to
CEUs (per attendee)
Already registered? Log in
* Webinar Policy: Webinars are for single-office (one physical office location, e.g.
a conference room) use only and may not be rebroadcast, shared or disseminated. Each webinar subscription or purchase entitles the user to one online connection or one back-up phone line
– use of more than one phone line and phone conferencing is prohibited. AAPC local chapters or other groups of individuals representing multiple companies or separate offices within a single
facility do not constitute a "single-office" and may not share a single event or webinar subscription. All webinar subscriptions expire December 31.
To contact the webinar department, email email@example.com or call (800) 626-2633, option 4.
This event was recommended by 96.18 % of your peers.You rated this event: