Understanding How to Use the HCPCS Manual
Learn more about this event
There is no shortage of conferences and webinars for coding from CPT® and ICD-10-CM books, but HCPCS often get overlooked. This webinar will discuss tips on how to code from the HCPCS manual. HCPCS is a HIPAA compliant manual. This webinar will explore understanding HCPCS codes so you can confirm that the correct code is chosen to avoid possible audits. We will also discuss the pricing and reporting of supplies.
Why is this topic important?
Many procedures, services, and items are represented by HCPCS codes and it important to understand what is available in the HCPCS manual.
Who would benefit from this topic?
All coders will benefit from understanding what is available in the HCPCS manual.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will be able to identify when there may be a HCPCS code that can be reported to Medicare and commercial insurance carriers.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Lynn has experience in clinical oncology and IV therapy so she understands drug coding. She also currently works in orthopaedics and uses Medicare HCPCS codes along with S codes for procedures and DME.
Two ways to register for this event
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person