CIRCC® Exam Study Guide
The CIRCC® (Certified Interventional Radiology Cardiovascular Coder) credential is the "gold standard" for anyone who performs IR/cardiovascular coding. ZHealth Publishing has partnered with the AAPC to create the official study guide for the CIRCC® exam. Spanning basic to advanced IR coding, the book contains a listing of all interventional codes and brief explanations of how to use them.
The expanded guide includes more practice and testing material to help users study for the CIRCC exam. Sample cases to code and practice questions are now in Two Appendices (46 new pages): Appendix A consists of 40 multiple choice practice questions and answers, and Appendix B consists of 39 sample cases to code with answers and explanations.
- Test cases (with answers and explanations) and practice questions (with answers) added - 46 new pages of material
- CIRCC exam overview, including types of questions, references allowed, time allotted and requirements to sit for the exam
- Explains the terminology you'll need to know for the exam
- Covers basic coding
- Matches codes to cardiac catheterizations, coronary interventions, vascular diagnostic procedures and interventions and non-vascular diagnostic and interventional procedures
- Also useful as a training tool for new coders and as a reference for anyone involved with IR/cardiovascular coding
AAPC's CIRCC® Online Practice Exam is highly recommended to supplement this study guide.