Interested in discounts on multi-user licenses?
Inpatient coders, outpatient coders, and CDI experts will find all the coding and reimbursement tools they need to perform their jobs effectively and efficiently with Facility Expert.
Quickly view the OPPS fee schedules for freestanding ASCs and hospital based outpatient services in one place. For each CPT® code , you can identify the applicable modifiers, status indicators, and payment indicators. For procedures that require devices, you can view if there is a credit adjustment policy for the device.
Avoid bundling and determine proper modifier use by using the OPPS CCI checker for up to 25 codes at one time. The cross-reference tools allow you to forward and backward map CPT® to ICD-9-CM Volume 1 and 3, ICD-9-CM Volume 1 to ICD-10-CM and ICD-9-CM Volume 1 to the appropriate DRG options. Easily identity the DRG options, including CC and MCC, for each ICD-9-CM Volume 1 code.
- Quick view OPPS fee schedule for freestanding and hospital based services
- Determine if procedures can be performed in a freestanding ASC
- Identify the status indicator and payment indicator for each CPT code
- Search up to 25 codes using the OPPS CCI checker
- ICD-9-CM Volume 3 to ICD-10-PCS GEMs and Reimbursement Mapping Crosswalks
- Device and Body Part Handy References linked to each code to increase coding accuracy
- Quick view of DRGs that differ solely based on patient condition alerting nurses to, for instance, major chief comorbidities (MCCs or CCs) that qualify for higher DRGs and more pay
- Forward and Backward Mapping: Both coders and nurses can lookup information the way they think by CPT® to ICD-9 Volume 1 or 3 code to DRG or the reverse
- Improved documentation compliance with 16 pages of new Inpatient Coding & Compliance Alert and Outpatient Facility Coding Alert advice every month with articles that highlight top changes, reimbursement pitfalls, and more
- Gain 6 extra CEUs more than Physician Coder
$699 (Members: $499)
CPT® copyright 2013 American Medical Association. All rights reserved.