If you feel like you aren't quite ready for the assessment, take advantage of supplemental training materials, including exercises and practice scenarios.
Successful completion of this assessment by December 31, 2015 satisfies AAPC�s ICD-10 certification maintenance requirement and demonstrates proficiency of ICD-10-CM format and structure, groupings and categories of codes, ICD-10-CM official guidelines, and coding concepts.
Add to Cart
- 3.5 hour time limit
- Two (2) attempts at passing
- 80% score required
- 75 multiple choice questions
- Open-book, online, unproctored
- ICD-10-CM only (ICD-10-PCS will not be covered in the assessment)
- No CEUs given
- $60 administration fee (for each two attempts)
View a list of our frequently asked questions.