2013 ICD-10-PCS Book
Procedural code set to assist in ICD-10 training and code clarification
All subscriptions for AAPC Coder products auto-renew, meaning that we will renew your subscription on your behalf when your current term expires. If at any point you do not wish to auto-renew your subscription, you may cancel your subscription before the end of the subscription term by logging into your account. There are no refunds or credits for early cancellations.
- Payment details: Each subscription recurrence, AAPC will bill the credit card you originally used to make the purchase. If the card is declined, AAPC will automatically cancel your subscription and send you an email notification. If you would like to switch the form of payment for a subscription, you can do so by logging into your account and updating your credit card information.
- Notification: We will send you a notice 15 days prior to the end of your subscription period notifying you of when your renewal fee will be processed to your credit card.
- Price: When your subscription auto-renews, AAPC will charge you the rate of the current AAPC Coder subscription and add-ons you have subscribed to.
Out of Stock
Complete ICD-10 Procedural Coding System Draft Code Set
In addition to the entire ICD-10-PCS code set, this beneficial AAPC book includes:
- Appendix C – Provides further guidance for devices, substances and equipment
for correct identification
- ICD-10-PCS Device Classification Maintenance Standards – Added to maintain
the usability of ICD-10-PCS
- ICD-10-PCS Draft Device Key Added to Core Content – Two table listings,
one listed by device name (brand name/common name) and one listed by PCS device value
- ICD-10-PCS Conventions – Familiarize yourself with the coding conventions
- Procedural Statements with PCS Codes – Understand medical documentation
statements to learn how to code with ICD-10-PCS
- ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting – Authoritative
coding rules provided by CMS and the NCHS giving coding direction and guidance
- And more!
This book is published to help learn a new code set and to prepare for an adoption of
ICD-10-PCS, which replaces ICD -9-CM Vol. 3 in October of 2014. It cannot currently
be used for claim submitting.