2018 HCPCS Level II Updates
December 06, 2017 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
Hundreds of annual changes mean that if you use HCPCS Level II for durable medical equipment (DME), chemotherapy injections, Medicare services, ambulance, quality reporting, or other medical services and supplies. Using the most up-to-date information is necessary to complying with HIPAA, reporting MACRA/MIPS quality measures, reducing denied claims, and receiving prompt payments. Join us for an overview of the changes for 2018.
Why is this topic important?
HCPCS Level II codes drive reimbursement and tracking for several federal and state reimbursement and quality assurance programs. Medicare, Medicaid, MACRA/MIPS, Obamacare, and other payment systems use HCPCS Level II codes. Other codes reporting durable medical equipment, chemotherapy, and medical transport, glasses, hearing aids are included.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Anybody reporting Medicare, Medicaid, durable medical, or MACRA/MIPS-related services.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
Knowing the latest codes assures accurate reporting and reimbursement. Knowing the latest codes guarantees that quality measurements are adequately reported, which helps place the provider in a MIPS better reimbursement level.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will learn the latest in quality assurance, ambulatory surgical center, injectable drug, and other codes. This knowledge will help coders, billers, and auditors discern the correct codes.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
As a certified coder, I’ve edited HCPCS-related books since 1994.
- 2018 HCPCS Level II
- 2018 HCPCS Level II – A Recap
- 2018 HCPCS Level II – Internal and External Factors
- 2018 HCPCS Level II – The Count
- HCPCS Level II – New Modifiers
- HCPCS Level II – New Modifiers for Relationship Categories
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.61 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page