2021 HCPCS Level II Updates
December 16, 2020 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The presentation will discuss an introduction to the HCPCS Level II code set and its differences from HCPCS Level I (CPT®) codes. The presentation will review new codes by category and provide a list of the new code set for use by various healthcare organizations. Deleted code tables will be provided along with a table of those codes with description changes. Policies from CMS in relation to many of the codes for 2021 will be covered.
Why is this topic important?
Healthcare provide reimbursement and compliance is tied to the appropriate use of these codes along with provision of needed services and products to healthcare beneficiaries.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Coders, billers, practice managers, follow-up staff in revenue or patient financial services areas, compliance and audit personnel, and charge description master review employees.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Updated information in relation to Medicare guidance for code use in the upcoming year.
What's the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
Over 20 years in hospital and physician revenue cycle, coding, billing, practice manager, and compliance. I currently am the Revenue Integrity Manager of Tift Regional Medical Center.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.30 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person