Alternate Coding and Reimbursement Methods
Learn the answer for questions prompted by alternate coding and reimbursement methods in several unique programs, such as critical access hospitals and the Indian Health Services.
Learn more about this event
Exploration, discussion, and answers for those 'off the beaten path' coding and reimbursement scenarios. We'll take a comprehensive review of Coverage with Evidence Development (CED) reimbursement, Indian Health Services (IHS), Critical Access Hospitals (CAH), and other programs.
About The Author
Linda Martien, CPC, CPC-H, CPMA
Credentials: CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CEDCLinda Martien, CPC, CPC-H, CPC-I, CEDC, has 30 years of coding and billing experience with clinical, administrative, and managerial experience. She currently works for a management company devoted to chronic wound care and hyperbaric therapy. She is an Approved PMCC Instructor, AAPC Workshop Presenter, president of her local AAPC chapter, and is a past member/officer of the 2005-2009 AAPC National Advisory Board.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 95.75 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page