Anatomy and Pathophysiology Series; Brain Injuries
Learn more about this event
In this webinar we will review the brain, its terminology, anatomy, and functions. We will also discuss traumatic brain injury, and its diagnosis, manifestations, and treatment.
We will talk generally about codes, but the focus of this session is to further your understanding of TBI so that you will be able to recognize terms and their implications in documentation.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 98.93 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page