Audit Scope, Sampling and Process
September 23, 2015 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
From selection criteria, requesting medical records, to the actual audit, this session will take you through the audit process.
About The Author
Jaci J. Kipreos, COC, CPC, CPMA, CPC-I, CEMC
Jaci has been working in the field of medical coding and auditing for over 30 years and has been a Certified Professional Coder (CPC) since 1994 and attained her COC for facility- based coding issues in 2005. She has also obtained her credential as a Certified Professional Medical Auditor and is certified in the specialty of Evaluation and Management Coding. In 2019 Jaci obtained her certification in documentation improvement, CDEO, and incorporates this into the compliance audits that she conducts.
Kipreos has worked in a variety of practice settings and has particular expertise in coding for family practice, urgent care, OB/GYN, general surgery, Medicare’s Teaching Physician Guidelines, with a particular emphasis on compliance with Evaluation and Management guidelines.
Jaci is a past president of local chapters of AAPC in both Richmond, VA and Charlottesville, VA. She also served as the President for the AAPC National Advisory Board from 2013-2015. Jaci received her B.S. in Finance from Virginia Tech
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 96.31 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 250+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page