Behavioral Health: Accurate Documentation and Coding for Telehealth and Outpatient Services
August 19, 2020 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
As more Behavioral Health and Psychiatry practices are seeing an increased volume of patients seeking treatment due to our “new normal”, this webinar will cover guidelines and best practices for accurate documentation and coding for telehealth and outpatient services. We will review most problematic areas of documentation and EMR traps that can lead to inaccurate coding on claims. We will also learn how to properly merge documentation and coding to avoid any potential takebacks or recoupments.
Why is this topic important?
As the need for increased services rise in the US, it is important that Behavioral Health and Psychiatry practices arm themselves with proper guidelines for documentation and coding.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Behavioral Health and Psychiatry providers, office staff, billing staff, compliance staff, medical records staff.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will learn best practices and guidelines for telehealth and outpatient services, as well as how to merge the two to avoid any possible takebacks.
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Jamie has over 22 years of experience in the medical field, including Behavioral Health and Psychiatry, Compliance and Auditing, HEDIS, CMS guidelines, as well as being certified by the AAPC.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.07 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 160+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page