Behavioral Health Updates for 2021
January 13, 2021 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
As we move into 2021, it is important that we understand the all the updates and changes to Behavioral Health coding and its impact on documentation. We will review all the new and revised CPT codes, as well as the new guidelines for E/M – Evaluation and Management services. We will also review how the coding changes will impact documentation in the medical record and provide guidelines for clinical staff.
Why is this topic important?
Each year, there are many changes to coding and billing guidelines brought forth by CMS and AMA. This webinar will assist in understanding those changes to Behavioral Health.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Behavioral Health Professionals, including MD, PHD, PSYD, LCSW, LPC, LMFT, as well as office staff, billing and coding staff and Quality Care staff.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will learn the 2021 updates for Behavioral Health. This will be critical in correct coding for Behavioral Health services for 2021.
What's the presenter's background/expertise on this topic?
Jamie has over 23 years experience in the Behavioral Health and medical fields, including coding, billing, compliance, audits, HEDIS and Quality.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.19 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person