October 07, 2020 11:00am MT
Learn more about this event
The world as we now it has undergone significant changes this last year. The working environment for those working the revenue cycle (coders, billers, etc.) have seen this change first hand. Many have had to adapt overnight from working in an office environment to telecommuting to work. In this presentation, we share tips and tools that can help you to be successful while working remotely as a coder or biller.
Why is this topic important?
Many coders and billers have had to quickly adjust their work surroundings overnight from onsite to remote coding because of COVID-19.
Who would benefit from this topic?
Coders, billers, and anyone in the revenue cycle that telecommute to work.
How would this benefit the individual and/or their company?
Ergonomics and Cybersecurity ensure safe patient information and healthy employees. Setup, tools, and time management skills benefit both eth employee and the employer.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
Remote coding tips, ergonomics, cyber security, and time management tips.
Two ways to register for this event
This event was recommended by 97.79 % of your peers.You rated this event:
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person