Coding Tips for the Orthopaedic Office and Surgery
Learn more about this event
As we all know, the coding world is ever-changing and it is sometimes difficult to keep up with insurance carrier policies and guidelines. The webinar will cover current trends in coding for the Orthopaedic specialty, both for the office and surgery. This webinar will share current information on tips that affect orthopaedic surgery and we will also talk about changes on the horizon that will also change our coding.
Why is this topic important?
It is so difficult to keep up with changes that occur because of insurance carrier policies. As reimbursement continues to stay flat or decrease, it is important that the orthopaedic practice is aware of these changes and how they will affect the bottom line.
Who would benefit from this topic?
All staff in a orthopaedic physicians office that are working in the revenue cycle and/or clinical staff.
What information or new skills will the attendee take away from this webinar?
The attendee will take away the most current insurance carrier information related to coding for both the office and surgery and apply those changes to the office in which they are working
Why is the presenter the expert on this topic?
Lynn is the Senior Coding Educator for a Revenue Cycle Management Company that services Orthopaedic practices. One of her responsibilities is to monitor coding changes and trends by insurance carriers to share with our staff and clients.
Two ways to register for this event
- Individual access only
- 1 CEU
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile downloading for offline viewing
- Access broadcast, downloadable podcast (MP3), presentation slides, Q&A and any other event materials
Annual Webinar Subscription
- 40+ live webinars each year (including this event)
- 1 CEU per webinar (40+ annually)
- Online streaming via desktop or mobile device, or downloading for offline viewing
- Access to a growing number of on-demand events (includes over 120+ on-demand recordings)
- A library of topics to choose from: coding, billing, auditing, compliance, and practice management, covering more than 20 specialties
- For more details visits our annual subscription page
*prices are for members, non-members add $155 per person